I am a wife to an amazing husband and the mother of 3 adorable children. Being a mother is my greatest joy and challenge. I love my family so much and feel so blessed that I get to be married to Mark and the mom of these incredible children.
Another love in my life is childbirth. I am a certified doula. I recognize childbirth as a key experience for mothers, babies, and families and I seek to improve that experience for all involved. For more information about what a doula is and the benefits of a doula you can click here and here.
9 comments:
Mark-
I'm the first to comment on your blog! Those are two very cute kids.
-Ryan
I am so glad that you finally got going on the blogging. This time I am going to beat Ryan to the punch. Love you guys!
Dang! he beat me by one minute!
and your kids ARE so very cute.
Ryan, you may have been the first to comment, but Kristy has left the most.
I have dial-up internet, so my handicap is like +infinity
Welcome to the blogging world. You will be hooked! Your kids are adorable.
I love your Kids! they are so cute! you guys are ok too, I guess! Jokes, I love you all!
wow. you weren't kidding! those kids really are too too cute!
Post a Comment