Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Brynli 05/08




Here are some recent pictures of my Brynli baby. She is so much fun. She has a very sweet personality. I love her so much!

8 comments:

Ryan and Julianne said...

She is SOOSOSOSOSO cute! Looks just like a little Who. I love the picture in the 2nd posting where she's in her yellow PJs on the couch. Hilarious!

Michael 聖 Brady said...

Weaver, I found you.

And I love you.

Michael 聖 Brady said...

Just in case you didn't see this.

Rob and Amy Weaver Clan said...

I don't think I ahve ever seen a cuter smile. What a cutie! YOu ahve great pictures- I didn't know you were in the play, too, Christie! What fun!
Amy

Lindsay Kay said...

Oh my heck, She is a doll. And so different then caleb. Well I am bet they actually do look a lot like. Those eyes just throw me. They are so brilliantly blue. How fun.

Lindsay Kay said...

Wow, so as I scrolled through your blog I noticed that the two do look a lot alike. It is just those eyes.

K. Lou said...

You ARE planning to scrapbook those darling pics, right? Don't forget--June 25th!! i can't wait!

Unknown said...

She is a doll! I hope all is going well for you. We still haven't found a job in Cris's major but he has found a temporary job here.