Thursday, December 18, 2008

Peek-a-boo & Kindermusik

I LOVE Brynli's laugh. Here's a little taste of how cute she is.
Caleb has a lot of fun at Kindermusik. It's really fun to watch him. Occasionally he likes to sing this song around the house.


4 comments:

Julie said...

Very cute kids Christie! By the way, I don't know if you have found a photographer or not, but my cousin is getting started and I think her pictures are so cute. Her website is http://www.fullofotos.blogspot.com/ and baby at the top is my little nephew. Anyone, just a suggestion if you still need one.

Julianne said...

OK, Brynli is soo cute! Her laugh sounds like Caleb!

And I like how she is sort of just standing around like, "umm, what do I do now?" in that second video. What cute kids.

Oh, and seeing the comment above mine made me remember that you're looking for a photographer (are you still?). My good good friend from home is an EXCELLENT photographer out there. Her blog is photographybydmc.blogspot.com, and her website is http://photographybydmc.com/.

Christie said...

Thanks. We still haven't had our family pictures done yet so I appreciate the suggestions!

Marissa said...

I love having your kids come to Kindermusik! Thanks for being such a great friend!