Wednesday, January 28, 2009
I Love My Family
Mark is officially a CPA!!! It was just posted today, so we are going to celebrate tonight. He's been studying and taking these 4 grueling tests. We found out on Christmas that he passed the last one, yay! He's done so amazing. He passed 3 out of 4 on the first go around - very uncommon. Good job Mark!
I love my kids and my husband. They really lift me up with their smiles, laughter, and hugs. There's nothing like a sensitive hug to just release my emotions. The other night as I was going to bed Mark wrapped his arms around me and unexpectedly for me I felt a surge of emotion come up and I just started crying. He just let me cry and listened to me as I told him some of the things I was feeling. He told me that earlier that night as we were having dinner together he just enjoyed it so much and thought there was no where else he'd rather be. Then a little later that night he was making popcorn and I was playing duck duck goose with Caleb and Brynli for family home evening. I chose Caleb so he was chasing me and Brynli of course didn't want to miss out on the fun so she jumped up and started running around with us. We were all running around and around (I went a little more than once) and then crashed and started laughting. It was so fun. Mark said he was watching that and felt happy and knew this is what it's about. I'm so thankful he told me that and encouraged me with praise and love, because I need it. A lot.
Caleb and Brynli checking out the first snowfall. It didn't stick, but they had fun watching it.
Caleb & Brynli were fighting over the tricycle, so Mark came up with this great idea! He tied the wagon onto the tricycle and Caleb gave Brynli a ride. They had a blast. Thanks Daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh, that is such a sweet post!! i love you guys, i'm so glad that mark married you and you are a part of our big family, too. your kids are soo cute! it was fun to talk to ya today. i was thinking about maybe coming to visit the first weekend in febuary, the 7th and 8th...would that be good? i'll call ya later about it but i just loved that post! love you guys!
Mark is a smarty pants. Good job! And what a great post. Family IS what's it's all about, eh? Your kids are so cute. You are a great mom, Christie. Glad Mark shows lots of love.
Families are amazing! I am so glad that we are blessed not to come to this crazy world alone! Congrats to Mark on the CPA!
What a sweet post! Mark is a great guy, and you are such a great mom, Christie. I just love Brynli's skinny little legs coming up from her boots- too cute!
Congratulations Mark! Hey Christie-I too am one of the many people who love your family! You are all amazing together!
Post a Comment