
CALEBCATBATPOPFROGBIGPIGHOPTOY
MOMDADTADBRYNLI
Above is an example of Caleb "typing letters". He loves to type words on the computer.

Every once in a while Caleb likes to play with our sudoku. He usually likes to fill in all of the spots, but this day he made this. He called me over and said "Look Mommy I made a temple!" It looks just like the new Oquirrh Mountain temple! Sometimes I am amazed at his creative ability. He makes the most amazing train tracks. He gets ideas in his head and then creates it.

He loves playing with these.

Caleb dancing with scarves during Kindermusik.

He told me this is an "um bum brella" that he made. he he

What a cutie!
(I actually made this post a while ago, but hadn't published it yet. So, the pictures aren't very recent, but still fun.)
2 comments:
He is so adorable and we should definitely get together this week!
What a cutie! Looks like he inherited more than just looks from Mark. :)
Post a Comment