Cutie! It'll be another stunner, no doubt! Congratulations! Love you guys! I made my coffee cake this morning which Mark was always obsessed with and I thought of you guys and smiled. I wish we lived closer! xo
Congratulations! We're still waiting and hoping for a third baby as well... Your little ones will be such good older siblings. :) (P.S. We have a blog too, if you're interested. It's private, so you'd need to email me at musicpoet at gmail dot com so I could send you an invitation...)
I am a wife to an amazing husband and the mother of 3 adorable children. Being a mother is my greatest joy and challenge. I love my family so much and feel so blessed that I get to be married to Mark and the mom of these incredible children.
Another love in my life is childbirth. I am a certified doula. I recognize childbirth as a key experience for mothers, babies, and families and I seek to improve that experience for all involved. For more information about what a doula is and the benefits of a doula you can click here and here.
14 comments:
Cutie! It'll be another stunner, no doubt! Congratulations! Love you guys! I made my coffee cake this morning which Mark was always obsessed with and I thought of you guys and smiled. I wish we lived closer! xo
I'm sure she'll be just as adorable as your other two. Congratulations!
Congratulations!
Congratulations! We're still waiting and hoping for a third baby as well... Your little ones will be such good older siblings. :)
(P.S. We have a blog too, if you're interested. It's private, so you'd need to email me at musicpoet at gmail dot com so I could send you an invitation...)
congratulations!!
Congrats! I'm sure you'll have another beautiful baby.
YAY! That's what I was calling the whole time, I'm so smart.
So fun! Caleb will have his work cut out for him, watching out for his baby sisters!
broke the line of boy girl boy!! Good job! Exciting!
That is so exciting! Congrats.
Hooray for girls! Now we just have to wait and see... blue eyes or brown???
Ha ha - I'm wondering that too Amy. Thanks everyone for the posts.
How fun! Congrats - I'm so happy for you guys and your cute family. I know she'll be adorable.
She is cute already! Congrats again!
Post a Comment