I am a wife to an amazing husband and the mother of 3 adorable children. Being a mother is my greatest joy and challenge. I love my family so much and feel so blessed that I get to be married to Mark and the mom of these incredible children.
Another love in my life is childbirth. I am a certified doula. I recognize childbirth as a key experience for mothers, babies, and families and I seek to improve that experience for all involved. For more information about what a doula is and the benefits of a doula you can click here and here.
5 comments:
she is so adorable. the yawn picture is great! just love on her as much as you can!!
She is so precious! I can't believe it has been a month!!! Where has the time gone?
You may now go to the postal office and package her up and send her overnight to me.
Thank you for your cooperation. She is a dollie.
Love the yawn - so sweet!
Hey! We are good. We are in Wellsville. We are just living normal life :) What are you guys up to? Other than cute new baby :)
Post a Comment