Friday, May 21, 2010

fantastic books


These are some books I've read recently and they are amazing.



And our trip to the zoo



6 comments:

Ryan and Julianne said...

Hey, I read the Jillian Michael's book too! I think it's written exactly the way she talks on the show -- kind of big, kind of showy, and somewhat obnoxious -- but I really really liked the info in there.

djweaver said...

I wish we could have been with you at the zoo. What fun!! We sure have cute grandchildren.

Jones said...

That Brynli.. I just can't get over her. She is so grown up in that pink coat and her bangs pulled back. I bet she is a great big sis!

melbel said...

is that a real giraffe?

Christie said...

I agree. Brynli suddenly looks older to me too. And she really is a sweet big sister.
Yep, it's a real giraffe. And there was a cute baby elephant there too.

Lindsay Kay said...

christie, i just got caught up on your last few blog posts. You never cease to amaze! I love the things that fire you up. I wish I lived near you still. You have such a refreshing personality.