Friday, September 5, 2008

Thanksgiving Point

I took Caleb & Brynli to Thanksgiving Point last week. We walked through the gardens and played at the Children's discovery garden. The gardens were absolutely beautiful. I loved it.


They have a waterfall garden that is amazing. This was one of my favorite gardens because I love water so much.



This is in the secret garden. It looks just like the secret garden.
Caleb and Brynli loved the fish. There was a walkway with pretty tall walls with these dark "windows" that you could see all the fish swimming around. It was really cool.

5 comments:

K. Lou said...

Looks like fun. The scenery is amazing! Good job on the pics!

Rachel von said...

Christie, I am so happy I can keep more up to date with you guys by reading your blog. It's so fun to see what you are up to! A memory I have of you is doing power yoga and eating blueberry oatmeal with Rachel Johnson. Definitely good times! You introduced me to Brian Kest and I am forever grateful! I can't wait to see you this weekend! I always feel inspired when I am in your presence!

Amber Omer said...

Wow, it looks beautiful! We'll have to go and check that place out next time we are up in town.

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

Hey Christie, this is Kim Bell (huntsman). Your kids are so cute--they are like little mini-me's of you and your husband. It was fun to see your little family!

Lindsay Kay said...

Wow, does it cost just to walk through the gardens? Sounds like a lovely time.