Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Vacation to sunny southern Utah part 2

On Sunday we went to our old ward and saw some friends. It was good to see everyone again. When we lived down there we lived next door to some really great friends. Caleb loved playing with Collin and Maleah and we loved living next door to Ryan and Erika. Erika really helped me out after Brynli was born. She always offered to have Caleb come over and play with Collin so I could take a nap. I could tell it wasn't some obligation she felt, but she wanted Caleb to come over because she loved having him over. She's actually the one that witnessed Brynli being born in our bathroom. :) It was great to spend time with them again.
The pictures do a pretty good job of capturing what a fun and exciting reunion they had!


We went over to a park for a little while. This is a picture of Erika, Caleb and Collin waiting for Ryan to throw the x-zylo to them.
Ryan and Maleah

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I love Southern Utah so much! Looks like you had a blast!