Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

You know what's scary? How little I post on my own blog. We went over to Christie's parents for an impromptu pumpkin carving party. If you know me, I'm not content with triangles for eyes and a nose, and a smiling mouth with two teeth. And I'm too lazy to come up with my own design, so I enjoy finding fun patterns and taking some time to churn out some fun pumpkins. My favorites have been Stupendous Man (from Calvin and Hobbes), the Mortal Combat Dragon (that one was awesome), Lightning McQueen last year (Caleb loved that) and this year...



This one wasn't too bad, since there weren't too many intricate parts. My biggest fear is, as Peeve sings in Harry Potter 7, that Old Voldy will go moldy.

Ha ha, I also changed the background on the blog, Christie.

4 comments:

Marissa said...

That is pretty cool! I am not so good at the pumpkin carving thing, but I think it is so fun!

Lara said...

Mark and I are carving pumpkins tonight - I will have to find some fun patterns now. I would have loved to see Stupendous Man! I love Calvin. Good job, it looks like it was a toughy to carve.

Brandon and Lesli said...

Fun pumpkin! I'm glad you guys had fun it St. George - I'm sad we couldn't go, but it was good to just be home for a weekend! We love to carve pumpkins too - it's just not Halloween without it!

Christie said...

Mark you crack me up. I love you!