oh yay! how exciting! at first i didn't understand this post, i was just looking at how cute brynli looked, didn't read her shirt, haha. but when i saw the comments it all became clear. :) i'm so happy for you guys!
Congrats to you and your little ones, they seem very excited! Hope that you are feeling good and enjoying the anticipation of a new little one in your family!
I'm 12 weeks. I definitely want to find out what we're having. It's too hard for me to wait! I like to know what we're having so I can think of them when I'm loving my baby. I feel like it's a boy, but I'll be happy with either! I've felt pretty good. I get tired sometimes and nausea sometimes more than others, but for the most part I've felt good. I just found the most amazing prenatal that I really love so far. It's made from whole foods rather than synthetic stuff. It has probiotics in it. And it has stuff in it to help balance hormones and help with mood. I feel really good on it! It was very exciting for me. (This is getting kind of long, maybe I should have made a new post.)
Marissa - I am SOO excited you'll be so close to us! I can't wait!
Mel - ha ha - your Dad did the same thing. We called your parents to make sure they knew about the post and your Dad was like oh cute pictures. We had to tell him to read her shirt. Pretty funny.
I am a wife to an amazing husband and the mother of 3 adorable children. Being a mother is my greatest joy and challenge. I love my family so much and feel so blessed that I get to be married to Mark and the mom of these incredible children.
Another love in my life is childbirth. I am a certified doula. I recognize childbirth as a key experience for mothers, babies, and families and I seek to improve that experience for all involved. For more information about what a doula is and the benefits of a doula you can click here and here.
18 comments:
Congratulations!! When is the due date?
Congrats!!! That is so exciting!! BTW- I love Brynnli's skirt and she is just beautiful!! I can't believe how big they are!
Congrats! ! !
I'm due the very beginning of March. Thanks Candace!
Yeah! Congratulations Christie! More cousins!!!!!
wahoo! very exciting! are you hoping for a boy or a girl?? are you going to find out???
I am so so so excited! And I will be just around the corner to help out whenever you need me! Yeah!
oh yay! how exciting! at first i didn't understand this post, i was just looking at how cute brynli looked, didn't read her shirt, haha. but when i saw the comments it all became clear. :) i'm so happy for you guys!
Funnest! Give us more details, please! Love you guys!
Congrats to you and your little ones, they seem very excited! Hope that you are feeling good and enjoying the anticipation of a new little one in your family!
I'm 12 weeks. I definitely want to find out what we're having. It's too hard for me to wait! I like to know what we're having so I can think of them when I'm loving my baby.
I feel like it's a boy, but I'll be happy with either!
I've felt pretty good. I get tired sometimes and nausea sometimes more than others, but for the most part I've felt good. I just found the most amazing prenatal that I really love so far. It's made from whole foods rather than synthetic stuff. It has probiotics in it. And it has stuff in it to help balance hormones and help with mood. I feel really good on it! It was very exciting for me. (This is getting kind of long, maybe I should have made a new post.)
Marissa - I am SOO excited you'll be so close to us! I can't wait!
Mel - ha ha - your Dad did the same thing. We called your parents to make sure they knew about the post and your Dad was like oh cute pictures. We had to tell him to read her shirt. Pretty funny.
Yay hooray! I am so excited for you! That prenatal sounds great! I am always forgetful about taking any vitamins!
I'm sure he or she will be another beautiful Mark and Christie combo. Congrats.
Oh yeah! So exciting! How fun for you guys!!!
Congrats. I will be needing to post something similar soon. What's the prenatal you are taking. Your kids are so grown up and adorable.
Congratulations Linds! The prenatal is called perfect prenatal. I found it at a health food store. The ladies there are on it too and really like it.
congratulations!!! that is so exciting for you guys!
Wow! Congratulations you guys. Please make sure to keep us posted on what you're having. Such exciting news.
Post a Comment