We took our first family vacation! Yay!! We went to California in July to stay at this hotel. The hotel is right on the beach! It is so beautiful! These pictures were taken in the garden center of the hotel.
Hey Christie! I got the message you left on my blog.. just to clarify in case you thought I might actually be athletic, I'm not. hahha. I actually was just a counselor for these different groups that came to BYU Sports and Dance Camps. So they all had practice during the day and then when they were done I'd hang out with them, take them to the dances, game nights, museums, etc. until bed time then we'd do devotionals and talk about boys, etc. ;) it was a blast! I got to work with swimming, volleyball, soccer, lacrosse, ballet, and ballroom. it was such a great summer!
How exciting. We need to take a family trip sometime that is really just us. That is neat. Your kids are so cute. Are you going to find out what you are having this time?
I am a wife to an amazing husband and the mother of 3 adorable children. Being a mother is my greatest joy and challenge. I love my family so much and feel so blessed that I get to be married to Mark and the mom of these incredible children.
Another love in my life is childbirth. I am a certified doula. I recognize childbirth as a key experience for mothers, babies, and families and I seek to improve that experience for all involved. For more information about what a doula is and the benefits of a doula you can click here and here.
3 comments:
How beautiful!
Hey Christie! I got the message you left on my blog.. just to clarify in case you thought I might actually be athletic, I'm not. hahha. I actually was just a counselor for these different groups that came to BYU Sports and Dance Camps. So they all had practice during the day and then when they were done I'd hang out with them, take them to the dances, game nights, museums, etc. until bed time then we'd do devotionals and talk about boys, etc. ;)
it was a blast! I got to work with swimming, volleyball, soccer, lacrosse, ballet, and ballroom. it was such a great summer!
How exciting. We need to take a family trip sometime that is really just us. That is neat. Your kids are so cute. Are you going to find out what you are having this time?
Post a Comment