Friday, December 4, 2009

T-Ball


My cutie played T-Ball this Fall. He loved it. I've been going through a bunch of older pictures and videos. We have some cute videos of Caleb hitting baseballs in our backyard a couple years ago. He was only two. I can hardly believe how fast time has gone!
Caleb loves baseball. He loves when we take turns pitching the ball to each other and running around our "bases".


Caleb running to first
and home.
It's pretty fun to watch these little kids play. They all run to get the ball when the other team hits it. No one gets out, which is good, they just learn the mechanics.


Some of the best things that have happened lately:

We now own a Mac. We have wanted a new computer for a long time and Mark has slowly been convincing me about macs. So far I love it!

The master shower no longer has a horrible stench coming out of the drain after we shower. Especially for a person with a heightened sense of smell (at least Mark thinks so) this is wonderful news. When we moved in we started noticing a horrible smell after we shower, but only for a while after you use the shower - so we had no idea it did this. Thanks to the internet and Mark we finally got rid of that smell! Yay!

We have applied (or Mark has applied) our first coat of paint to one of the rooms we want to paint! Yay

I went to Time Out For Women a few weeks ago with some friends and new friends. So inspiring, uplifting, fun, invigorating, and I haven't laughed that hard in years - seriously - it was the deep, you're getting a stomach workout kind of laugh. I love laughing like that. It was great! And I got to see Jenny Oaks Baker again and once again was completely inspired.

I just got another calling - choir director. So, I have about two weeks to pull a Christmas program together - I'm excited though. I feel good about it. It'll be nice to have a choir in our ward. Wish me luck though. I guess we'll see how many people come on Sunday.

6 comments:

Katrina said...

Congratulations on your new calling! You'll be wonderful. Also, I'm so glad you got to go to Time Out for Women! I went this year too and it was, as you say, amazing and just what I needed. I felt so blessed that they came to Cincinnati and that I could go. And I thought Jenny Oaks Baker was the highlight of Friday night too!

Kurt and Michelle said...

Christie your kids are so darling. Hopefully we will get to see you guys at Christmas.

K. Lou said...

only two weeks??? crazy--but if anyone can do it--you can. Good luck!

Rob and Amy Weaver Clan said...

Two weeks, huh? I thought I had it bad with two months. Your pictures are all adorable.

Sarah McK said...

The hardest part of that calling is getting people to come. At least you know that you can count on having a killer bass! :) We also just got a mac. loving it! I adore that pic of you four up top! Miss you guys! xoxo

The Petersen's said...

Hey Christie, I got your link from Rachel Von. Anyway, I had to comment on being a choir director since that is my calling right now too. Hope your program went ok with such short notice. Good luck with all, fun to see your cute kids. We're expecting #3 any day now.
take care,
C'Anne