Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Music Video

I received a link to this beautiful, very touching music video. The song was written by Shawna Edwards. This is what it said in my e-mail:

I am wondering if you will watch the video up above and share it if you feel good about sharing it.
This link is a song my wife wrote that won the Church’s International Music Composition Contest. It has become one of my favorite songs. We are trying a little experiment right now. We are trying to see how much we can control the placement of this song within the SEO. We get nothing out of this as Shawna and I have freely given the song to the Church. The Church has rights to do anything they want with this production. It was written based upon a talk that President Monson gave about having room for the Savior. We have provided words and lyrics to any wards that wanted it and hundreds have taken it and provided it within their Sacrament meeting or during ward Christmas social. This has been a Christmas project for Shawna and I this year —we want to see if we can cause the world to stop and think about whether they have room for the Savior in their lives.

It's Amazing.

1 comment:

David said...

Jeanette and I like it. Thank you