
We had our beautiful baby girl! She was born Monday Feb 22nd at 4:40 in the morning. Her birth was beautiful and we're both doing great. She weighed 6 lbs 8 oz and is 19 1/2 inches long. We named her Mercedes Belle. She is an angel and it's amazing how much I love this little girl!
We'll post more pictures and info about her birth soon.
10 comments:
Wow she is so beautiful for a newborn! Congratulations!
Sweetest! She is so tiny and precious! When you're feeling up to it we'll have to try again to connect on ichat. Love you guys!
oooh! she is so beautiful! mercedes...what a gorgeous name! when she's in high school boys will be like, "what's your name?" and she'll be like, "mercedes weaver" and they'll be like, "ooh, i like her!" oh, what a joy! i am so happy for you guys! can i come and visit soon and hold her and love her? congratulations!! i love you!
Yeah!! Congrats, she's so beautiful! And I love the name! Hope both everyone's been doing well! Way to go Christie!
YAY! I wish I could be there to snuggle up to her. I really do like the name Mercedes a whole bunch. Yay for her!
She is ADORABLE! of course I wouldn't expect any less. Congratulations!
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful.
Congratulations guys! Mark told me he liked that name years ago, and you finally get to use it. She is beautiful.
Congratulations!I can't wait to meet her! What a beautiful, sweet baby girl. When I told Sydney she was so excited and she pretended to get phone calls from you guys all day announcing babies-I finally said, they have 12 kids at this point Syd, lets play a new game!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. She's beautiful!
Post a Comment