Getting in the girl mood
I went to Lyndi's and made a few bows that I love. I'm so excited to have another girl. My neighbor was so awesome and threw me a baby shower - I actually borrowed most of Brynli's stuff. The really sad part was that most of my friends that I invited didn't get their invitations until days or weeks after the shower or not at all. I don't know what happened because she mailed them early - so it was kind of sad. But I'm glad some people in my neighborhood were able to come! It was still really fun. We'll probably be posting pictures of our babe pretty soon - I'm due in about a week and a half!

Wild Wednesday
They do free zoo day on the last wednesdays of the winter months, so we decided to give it a try. I wondered if we would just be freezing, but as you can see Caleb is just carrying his coat because he was hot for a while. So, it was actually really fun and a great day to go.
This is Caleb addressing all of his valentine's to take to preschool.

I surprised Mark with a date last night. We decided to take a picture before we left because we haven't taken many pregnancy shots. Everyone's giving our baby a hug.
Caleb & Brynli had a blast with these while we were gone. My sister knows how to make balloon animals and stuff. They thought it was very amazing. 
4 comments:
You are the cutest, skinniest pregnant woman ever! For real. If you want to ichat before the baby let me know and we'll arrange a time. Just email me. If you'd like to wait until afterward that is 100% A-ok!
Hope everything goes well for you in the delivery. Let us know!!
SO much fun. You look great. We are having a c-section in 1 1/2 weeks. Good Luck! Your kids are so cute.
We keep waiting to hear the good news Christie! We can't wait to meet our new little niece! :)
Post a Comment