For Easter we colored Easter eggs, which they loved. While Caleb was coloring them he exclaimed "This is so fun! I've wanted to do this my whole life!" He is so funny. While I was holding Mercedes Caleb came over to me and hugged me while he looked at her. Then he said, "I'm giving you a hug because I'm glad you got baby out of your tummy." Sometimes he just says very sweet things.
We enjoyed listening to conference. It was amazing! I loved that so many talks gave great counsel on how to strengthen families. I'm glad Caleb was excited about conference too. He heard a song they had learned in Primary and shouted out "I love this song!" (H0w Firm a Foundation) Then the next day he was coloring in his room and he called out asking what song they were singing. I told him it was called "This is the Christ". Then a few minutes later he just said "I know Jesus loves me."
After conference Mark set up very fun treasure hunts for all of us. He gave each of us clues and when we found each egg there was a present with it. It was very fun and the kids loved it. They had so much fun figuring out the clue and finding the present. Caleb is very hopeful that we are going to do that again sometime.
Here are my monkeys

2 comments:
Such cute kids! I noticed, and loved, the same thing about conference!
Your kids are so cute. we call our monkeys too! I loved your comments about Caleb being touched by the music during conference.
Post a Comment