Friday, September 24, 2010

4th & 24th

We had an awesome time at the stadium of fire. Amazing. Well, Mark and I did at least. ha ha. Caleb has always been scared of the loud noises of fireworks, more like terrified, and his fear kind of influenced Brynli as well. They really didn't like the fireworks at all - too loud and they were tired by then. So, if we go again I think it will just be Mark and I. :) But the night was amazing with Carrie Underwood and Jenny Oaks Baker. Fantastic. I really like both of them so it was so fun to see them live. Mark just wishes he would have won one of the motorcycles they gave away. And sweet Mercedes was the happiest one of the night. Didn't ever cry and actually took a little nap during the concert. Such a sweet baby!



We had such a great family reunion over the 24th (of July). Filled with boating, fantastic volleyball, games and seeing my awesome family - is there anything better?

We had a volleyball challenge between my family and my Aunt's family. It was quite the fun volleyball game. And we won! Woot!
There was a nice grassy area enclosed by the apartments that the kids could just run around freely and play together. They had so much fun together.


Group hug! Caleb with his cousins. They were giving each other a group hug and falling over laughing. So cute.

No comments: