Monday, September 27, 2010

Dates with Caleb & Brynli

We took Caleb and Brynli on special one on one dates a couple weeks ago. We had a fantastic time. Mark took Caleb miniature golfing, which Caleb had never done. He loves golf and he thought this was the coolest thing. He keeps telling me everyday he wants to go again and he wants to show me. I took Brynli to the library, we snuggled up on a big bean bag and I read her tons of books. It was so great to just sit and be with her for a long time. Then, we sat by the fountain on the big bench swings.
I don't know what happened to our camera. This is how the pictures look. It looks kind of cool in the picture of Brynli, so I decided to post it anyway. Guess we need to look for a new camera.
My cutie Mercedes. We are having so much fun with her!

3 comments:

Sarah McK said...

My dad used to do Daddy-Daughter dates with us. We loved it!

Rob and Amy Weaver Clan said...

You guys are awesome parents! Cute kids.
Rob

aubreyannie said...

how fun! that is what i've been having paul do on a monthly basis, though i haven't done it. i suppose since i'm with them all day i think dad should take them on dates. but this has reminded me that maybe i should do it too. haha!