5 Things I'm grateful for Today:
1. I'm getting my endurance & strength back. Yeah! I'm getting ready to start an exercise program for myself that I think I'll Love.
2. I get to play Volleyball tonight. Can hardly wait.
3. We have a dishwasher again, which is so fantastic after not having one for a few months.
(Awesome blessing. Our control panel stopped working on our dishwasher a few months ago. I had a small impression to wait to buy a new one. I was kind of bummed we were going to have to spend some of our savings on something we already had, but broke. So, I followed the feeling and just decided to wait for a little while to buy a new one and we just did dishes by hand. After a few months I was ready to just buy a new one. Then, the weekend I started researching and planning to get a new one, a man from church came up to us and asked if we needed a dishwasher. They were moving and planning to buy a really fancy schmancy one I think. When they moved they gave us the dishwasher - only 3 years old and black, so it matches our kitchen! Awesome. Heavenly Father is so amazing.
4. Mercedes' tooth broke through so we have a much happier camper and she's starting to crawl, which is fun for her. It's amazing how much joy it brings when my children accomplish something. Even though I have 3 kids, seeing Mercedes sit up and crawl still brings so much delight.
5. I get to be with these cute little people everyday! And my sweet husband tonight!

Regret is one of the worst feelings. A close person in my life was having her first baby and I had the prompting to call her yesterday. I knew she was in labor or going to be shortly. I felt like I needed to call her and didn't. I didn't do it right away and then I forgot with all the day's activities. The labor was difficult and the baby had a hard time when she was born and so did the parents. I regret bitterly I didn't call her and assist her.
2 comments:
Love this!! Also, I am trying to listen harder and be open to inspiration and you are honestly my example...I have never known anyone who is more able to listen and follow and I am working on doing the same! :)
Great list!! So many blessings! Don't beat yourself up....I can speak from experience and tell you that your friend will be able to recover from her difficult labor just fine. And she will be grateful for your support during the healing process!
Post a Comment