Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My birthday

I had a great birthday. I really appreciated all of the gifts, phone calls, and e-mails! I got to go swimming and relax on my birthday while my family watched my kids. My sister washed my car for me while I went swimming - so nice! Mark took me on a date, which is what I wanted. We don't go on dates as much as I would like. It was so fun and I'm so thankful my parents and my sister could watch Caleb & Brynli while we went out.
I took Faith out to lunch for her/our birthdays. Faith is so much fun and I love hanging out with her.

5 comments:

Hayley said...

Happy Birthday! Glad to have found your blog. You look great! Your kids are getting so big. I've often thought about you guys and wondered how life was treating you.

melbel said...

yea, happy birthday, christie! and i love love love the new blog layout, so cute!

Marissa said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I am so glad that I will get to see you more often now! :) We will have to go on a double date soon!

K. Lou said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you had a good time with loved ones.

Traci said...

Happy Birthday!! Glad you had a good day, you are just so cute :)