There is a lot I could write about right now, since I haven't blogged in a while, like how my maternity clothes that I was able to wear until the end of both previous pregnancies are starting to seem too small already. . .hmmm. . . at least someone told me I was the most adorable pregnant woman they'd ever seen . . . and it wasn't Mark. . . though hopefully he thinks so too. . . or how I can't figure out how to get rid of this underlining (Mark figured it out, nevermind). . . anyway, I'm going to attempt to give a snap shot of the last three holidays
We went to my parent's for Thanksgiving and on the way over I looked back and saw this.
I love moments like this
Thanksgiving cuties
We went up to Mark's parents for Christmas. Ryan and Julianne got to come! We haven't seen them in a long time. We had fun spending time with them and Mike and Tami's family, Melanie, Grandma & Grandpa and for Brynli especially Emi - their dog.
Twas the night before Christmas and
everyone was sleeping crazy. :)
Christmas morning

Brynli loves her new baby she got for Christmas

and her cute tutu.

Brynli and Sam getting a fun ride in great Grandpa's walker.
Brynli's new Christmas dress
Christmas Concerts
We really enjoyed going to a few Christmas concerts this year. We went to Marshall McDonald & Steven Sharp Nelson's benefit concert, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir concert, and Kurt Bestor at Mark's work party. All were amazing. I loved that they had dancers at the tabernacle concert.
My ward's Christmas program went wonderful. I spent a lot of my focus and energy preparing that and it finally all came together and was great!
We enjoyed singing Christmas arrangements together as a family at Mark's parents and each family member did a musical number for the family Christmas Eve program.
Mark and Ryan are playing our ocarinas.


I haven't been taking as many pictures lately because our camera only occasionally works. So, for Christmas I'm glad we could use other people's cameras to take some pictures and get some that they took!
Family Christmas party on New Year's Eve
My mom made nice blankets for all of her grandkids for Christmas. They were all very excited.
Sledding!
My brother and his family came and stayed at our house for a few days after our Christmas party. We discovered we have an awesome sledding hill right behind our house! We had SO much fun.
4 comments:
Well, my dear, I have SEEN you at the end of your last pregnancies...and you were ridiculously tiny for a pregnant women. (And DEFINITELY the cutest pregnant woman I have ever seen!) So I wouldn't worry too much about it. :) When are you due? What is the gender? We DO have a mac book, so we should totally arrange to ichat with our kiddos! Email me. Miss you guys!
cool sledding hill; nice sleds (boats)
That IS an awesome sledding hill! How fun. I am glad you had such wonderful holidays. I am still trying to get up the gumption to blog about ours. I wish I could see your cute pregnant self. :)
Your kids are so cute. I love the pic of them holding hands. How soon is your baby coming? Really soon right? Miss you guys.
Post a Comment