Oh, I just want to squish her! I love how she walks right past you at the beginning and over to the chair, like, "Mom, I am WAY too busy for the camera right now." And what a cute little, "Hi!"
I am a wife to an amazing husband and the mother of 3 adorable children. Being a mother is my greatest joy and challenge. I love my family so much and feel so blessed that I get to be married to Mark and the mom of these incredible children.
Another love in my life is childbirth. I am a certified doula. I recognize childbirth as a key experience for mothers, babies, and families and I seek to improve that experience for all involved. For more information about what a doula is and the benefits of a doula you can click here and here.
6 comments:
Christie, she is so cute. What are you guys up to these days?
What a cutie! She looks so much like her pretty mom :)
Oh, I just want to squish her! I love how she walks right past you at the beginning and over to the chair, like, "Mom, I am WAY too busy for the camera right now." And what a cute little, "Hi!"
cutie! She is so tall! And growing up what too fast.
Hey Lindsay - we will be in Logan this weekend. Maybe we can hang out! Thanks Traci. You're sweet. I didn't know you have a blog. Exciting!
She is adorable, can't wait to see you today!
Post a Comment